If you feel you will struggle with co-parenting and communication in a high-conflict divorce, these are some items I put in my child custody agreement. I am not a lawyer but I wanted extra protection and boundaries. This also applies to child custody agreements if you were not married to your co-parent. After the first modification in our decree, I felt necessary items for my and my child’s well-being dealing with a combative ex that lacks boundaries. I pushed for “extras” during mediation because they are court-ordered and can be enforced. Here are some suggestions (I am not a professional,…
- Small Towns in Texas-The Most Charming in the Lone Star State
- Good Health Inside and Out: Weight Loss’ Physical and Mental Benefits & How You Can Achieve It
- Visit the Pilot Point Texas Tulips- Pick Your Own Tulips 2023
- 2023 Starter Kit
- Warm Winter Vacations in the US | 26 Warm Places In the US!
- Travel Essentials for Women
- NYC Rooftop Brunch Guide
- Things to do in Gruene, Texas-A Beautiful Historic District
- Resorts in Texas for Families-Lone Star State Best in 2023
- Travel Tips for New York City-Know Before You Go!
- New York City Travel Guide-All You Need to Know
- Best Toys for Toddler Girls-Our Favorites of 2022
- US Winter Vacations- Find a Magical Winter Wonderland
- Things to do in Las Vegas Besides Gamble-Favorites From a Native
- Things to do in Fort Worth Texas! 83 Fun Ideas!
- Best Museums for Kids in NYC | Things to do in NYC With Kids
- Fort Worth Kids Activities-Things To Do With The Littles
- Top of the Rock NYC | Observation Decks in NYC
- Empire State Building Observation Deck- The Best New York Views
- 6 Benefits of Sticking to a Healthy Daily Routine
- Disney Fanny Pack-The Best For Hands-Free Fun
- Best Mom Beach Bag- Sand, Sun Fun
- Essentials for a Long-Haul Flight-Stay Comfy & Entertained